The first trip I took the data logger proved that for some reason there is an error that stops it from logging after about an hour and a half. Since I powered it up before leaving home it had stopped before getting to the mountain. Went out again yesterday and this time powered up the logger in the parking lot and actually got some data! It did stop again after about an hour and a half so I only captured the first three runs. I did reset the main processor at lunch, but it did not start back up so I am guessing it is something on the sensor processor which does narrow down the issue at least.
The detail was good, especially after the initial run, I’m guessing it locked some additional satellites once I reached the top of the mountain, as the initial chair lift up track has about 20ft error the west. The one of the tracks does show crossing the trail to stop show above. I want to get the timestamps and speed working next, and hopefully figure out why it stops after an hour and a half.